Asian Homoeopathic Medical League is organising 19th International Homeopathic Congress 2010 (AHML Congress 2010) in New Delhi, India.
This mega event is being organized jointly by Asian Homeopathic Medical League (Indian Chapter) and International Foundation for H.E.A.L.TH, Delhi.
It is going to be held on November 13-14, 2010. The Congress will be held at Claremont Hotel & Convention Centre, New Delhi, India.
“Homeopathic Scholars/ Authors/ Specialists/ Physicians/ Teachers from various parts of the world are joining at one platform to discuss the latest developments in the field of Homeopathy and its efficacy in treating various illnesses successfully” told by Dr. Anil Singhal MD – an eminent homeopathic physician and consultant in India.
Speakers are expected from different parts of the world, some of whom are legendaries in their lifetime and some are young, dynamic and aspiring to promote Homeopathy in all nook and corner of the world.
Main themes for the scientific session are:
1. Role of Homoeopathy in Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis.
2. Homoeopathy in Pediatric Disorders.
3. Evidence based Research in homeopathy.
4. Homoeopathy in Renal Failures and liver and Gall Bladder Diseases.
5. Obstetric & Gynecological emergencies Pre and Post natal Homoeopathic Treatment.
7. Arthritis/Sports Medicines.
Source: Asian Homoeopathic Medical League, India